New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform WooCommerce sidebar disappeared after update

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    Charlie999

Hi
    After updating to version 1.3 the WooCommerce pages don’t show any sidebars anymore. It changed the sidebar settings to none after update and now it’s impossible to get the sidebars back.
    Regards, Charlie

Charlie999

Update to my previous post.
    The sidebar is missing from all product pages. On single procuct pages the sidebar is there. No new plugins has been installed. Existing plugins has been deactivated one by one and all of them at same time with no success.

Charlie999

Second update
    The sidebar which is showing on the single product pages is also wrong, it only shows sidebar one, and can not be changed to any other sidebar.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Charlie,

Can you please privately reply with a link to the site and the WP admin login, so I can try to debug and see if there’s an update needed for this possible bug?

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Charlie999
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Charlie999

Hi Ed
    It’s ok, i understand that such can sometimes happen and I was not running my site for public yet. But i’m gonna switch back to this theme, i just love it. This theme will fit excellently to offer customers, they will very soon learn how to administer it themselves. I tried a different theme and was reminded once about the difference between them and Flexform.

About that WooCommerce fix, can you send it to me before next theme update?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Glad you enjoy using Flexform, and that it’s so evident between us and other themes.

Here’s a link to a pre-release of the next version with the WooCommerce fixes – http://cl.ly/OqOK

– Ed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register