New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform WooCommerce Shop Page

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by graffig.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    graffig

Folks
    Is there a easy way to change the designated WooCommerce shop page layout for the flexform theme.

I’m using the masonary layout, however, no idea how I set this to default (see: http://therugbox.users38.interdns.co.uk/shop/) Would like something more grid like with images the same size.

Also, is there a simple way to have more than one shop page for multiple types of products e.g shirts, trousers, dresses etc

Thanks again

graffig

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hey,

That page you linked to is using the default archive/category layout, which can be set in the theme options (default is masonry). We don’t have anything grid-like for that layout, but you can try having all your product images in square format and add some custom CSS like this:

.archive.woocommerce li.product img {
        max-height: 270px;
    }

That would set a maximum height on the product images for a woocommerce products page; it’ll look ok with square images, you can adjust that 270px as needed.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

graffig

Cosmin
    Thanks once again for your response, I shall give it a shot

graffig

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.