Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    creatorofstuff

Hi. I purchased WooCommerce Quick View from WooCommerce after receiving the reply from them saying,

“We know that our Quick View plugin works with any well-coded WooCommerce theme, including all of ours, but I can’t guarantee it will work with any third party themes, and I’m afraid that’s something we can’t provide support for.

If it doesn’t work as intended, you’d need to ask the theme author for assistance making it work.”

I realize you technically do not offer support for third party plugins, but can you possibly give me some insight as to where to look for the place in which to fix this, as I am so close? It appears that the Quick View icon is coming up inside of your “add to shopping bag” popup. I tried changing the css position of the Quick View icon, but it seems to be moving within that area, not outside of it. Do you have a suggestion for me, as to how I might go about fixing this?

Thanks! Here is a screenshot of what is happening:

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Can you show us the live URL of the site? So I can check that.

Thanks,
    laranz.

creatorofstuff
    This reply has been marked as private.
    laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Try this in Custom CSS.

.quick-view-button.button{
    top: -36px;
    }

Let me know, what you got.

Thanks,
    laranz.

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Can you share us your solution, how you make this plugin works to this guy.

http://support.swiftideas.net/forums/topic/quickview-plugin-does-not-work/

Thanks,
    laranz.

creatorofstuff

Hi Laranz,
    Thanks for the css. I’m close! The quick view button shows perfectly now, but it doesn’t actually work when you click it. Is there something that interferes with it in the theme, or am I in the realm of the plugin not working now? Not sure what to do at this point.

(I sure appreciate your help and I’ll be more than happy to share this with the above mentioned person!)

creatorofstuff

Laranz,
    I have one more clue after spending more time trying to figure this out. If you click exactly in the lower right hand corner of the quick view box, you can actually get it to open. So there is something about the positioning of the area you need to click that is still off.

Any ideas about this? Thanks, again.

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

I somewhat find that the active state of the button cause thing in position absolute’s. Open up woocommerce plugins’css and comment this line.

.woocommerce a.button:active, .woocommerce-page a.button:active, .woocommerce button.button:active, .woocommerce-page button.button:active, .woocommerce input.button:active, .woocommerce-page input.button:active, .woocommerce #respond input#submit:active, .woocommerce-page #respond input#submit:active, .woocommerce #content input.button:active, .woocommerce-page #content input.button:active
    {
    top: 1px;
    }

If this isn’t work, please find a dev to do so.

Thanks,
    laranz.

creatorofstuff

I am not clear on what you are saying but I made the change and it didn’t work. But thanks for trying. I really think Neighborhood should have a quick view option. It’s such an important feature for e-commerce. I hope they do eventually.

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Sure. I Already forward this to the developer.

Thanks,
    laranz.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register