New Landing How can we help? Cardinal WooCommerce Products Time Out

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    mm9488

Hey guys – I have a serious problem. Neither my client nor I can edit any products on this site. This site is on a GoDaddy Managed WordPress platform, which comes with 256M of memory. I’ve also adjusted the .usur.ini file to increase max execution time to 120 and max input time to 120. Lastly, I’ve deactivated all unnecessary plugins. Then, as I could not think of anything else to try, I paid GoDaddy Expert Services support to review the site their recommendations (stupid decision). Listed below was their response.

Thank you for contacting Expert Services.

In regards to your performance review, It appears that your load times are being caused by a combination of plugins and themes. Here is a list of the items that are causing the highest load on your site:

Swift Framework
    Theme
    WooCommerce

Checked Page Load Time:
    Page Load Time was checked at GTMetrix.com.
    Page Load Time: 5.3s
    Total Page Size: 1.24MB
    Requests: 78

Please have your developer review your theme and plugins attached to it in order to improve performance.

If you have further questions regarding this issue please let us know.

Regards,

Johnathen C.

Expert Services

I could really use your help on this one, else I’m going to have to rebuild using a different template or move away from WordPress, which is the last thing I want to do. I’m open to any suggestions.

Mike

David Martin – Support

Hi Mike,

The review is rather lacking to say the least. Any chance you can switch to a better hosting service?

In your wp-config.php file do you have this:

define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');

Not related to your above comment about the .ini file.

mm9488

David – from your personal experience, who offers the best WordPress hosting?

David Martin – Support

WPEngine without a doubt I’d say, if you have a really small site the Hostgator small plans would likely be better than GoDaddy.

Thanks,
    David.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.