New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint Woocommerce Product Page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    BigDecision

Is it possible to have product page without sidebar, I’ve used woocommerce plugin with other wordpress themes and you can opt to have product page and shop page with or without a sidebar but I cant seem to find this option with the Pinpoint Theme.

Kind regards

Lorraine

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Lorraine,

Have you tried selecting “No Sidebars” when editing your page (you will need to scroll down a bit) ?

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

jennmattern

There is no option to select no sidebars for Woocommerce product pages. The options on your theme’s templates don’t show up at all for Woocommerce product pages right now (or at least they don’t on my installation).

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hmm, I guess they’re not regular WordPress pages then? (our options should show up on any regular WP page, regardless of what page template it has set to use).

Not sure about Woocommerce though, there may be a conflict preventing us from showing the options there, I’ll let Ed chime in on this.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

Try adding this file to the /pinpoint/ folder, it’s a single product template file with no sidebar – http://cl.ly/OeYp

– Ed

johnlalor

Is this similar to the problem I am having – where woo commerce people tell me Pinpoint is over riding their template – I have a support request in here about this – unresolved at the moment.

John

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi John,

Please see my reply with the file above.

What exactly are you looking for?

– Ed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register