New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform woocommerce product list on a page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    sommar

Hi guys,

On a client page we have a list of woocommerce products. http://www.sportsinternational.se/fotbollsresor/arsenal/
    The list is made manually as a table and the table content are linked to each product page. It is very time consuming to update this list and I am searching a way to dynamically show products from a certain category. There is woocommerce shortcode I can use but it generates a grid list. I want a simple list as on the page. Do you have any ideas how develop this.

Many thanks
    Mats

David Martin – Support

Hi Mats,

I suggest you work with a web developer for this, we do not support WooCommerce for Flexform. We of course do in our newer WooCommerce themes, where something like this would be done from with the page builder.

You can request the customsiation here: http://www.swiftideas.com/customization/ and our partner WerkPress could hep you.

Broadly speaking, you could also create a new WP page template and utilise a new WP Query to loop through a product category.

<?php
            $args = array( 
    	        'post_type' => 'product',
    	        'posts_per_page' => 1, 
    	        'product_cat' => 'category-name', 
            );
            $loop = new WP_Query( $args );
            while ( $loop->have_posts() ) : $loop->the_post(); global $product; ?>

<li class="">    

<h3><?php the_title(); ?></h3>

</li>

<?php endwhile; ?>
        <?php wp_reset_query(); ?>
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register