New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood WooCommerce product image gallery doesn't work anymore

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
    guentherportfolio

Hi,

I have the strange problem, that on every product page which does have an image gallery, the WooCommerce zoom doesn’t work completely. If I slide with the mouse over the first image of the gallery, it is working fine. If I now choose the second image and so on, the zoom doesn’t work anymore. It is trying to zoom in, but then anything happens, after that the zoom doesn’t work at all. Did you have had some similar problems in the past?

You can check every product page with an image gallery. If you want, you can also login to my page.

Thanks in advance for your help

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    guentherportfolio

Hi Rui,

thanks for your help. I will check it and give you a feedback asap.

Best
    Martin

guentherportfolio

Hi Rui,

the images have the same width and height. The strange thing is, that all galleries are affected. Perhaps it is a PHP or Bootstrap issue, like some other things we have solved so far? Thanks in advance for your help.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

I see. Any change you can regenerate the thumbnails using this plugin?
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/

-Rui

guentherportfolio

I have tested it. Unfortunately without success. On every second gallery image, the zoom doesn’t work anymore. 🙁 Any other hints?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Not sure about this. Will have to forward it to Ed.
    Let’s wait for the reply.

-Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @guentherportfolio

Please can you test Theme Options > WooCommerce Options > Use Latest srcset functionality -> set to off?

Think it may be due to this. We are currently in the process of prepping for WooCommerce 2.7, which will change up our product gallery setup.

– Ed

guentherportfolio

Hi Ed,

I have already deactivated this option. Could this be affected due some minified CSS or JS files? I have a cache Plugin where this option is activated.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

try to purge the cache from the plugin or temporarily deactivate the cache mechanism and test it again, so we can get to some conclusion.

-Rui

guentherportfolio

Hi Rui,

I have cleared the plugin cache, after that I have cleared the browser cache and finally I have deactivated the cache plugin – all without success. The problem with the gallery stays the same. Could it be that the problem is due some Typekit HTML code in the header? I have recently added some fonts? Thanks in advance for your help.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @guentherportfolio

We are looking into this, not sure where the issue has arisen from, but we are also currently working towards removing our integration to use the new WooCommerce 2.7 product gallery once it’s released – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ialMKuaVHm8

– Ed

guentherportfolio

I see. Thanks Ed. That would be great. Hopefully everything will working with the new version. Do you have a date when WooCommerce 2.7 will be released? Thanks

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

No date as far as I can find from their site. They have just released beta 1, so I would assume it’s around 1-2 months away.

– Ed

guentherportfolio

I see. What would be a temporally solution for my gallery zoom problem? I actually don’t want to install a further plugin for this. Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.