New Landing How can we help? Atelier Woocommerce Product Grid Stacking + Tabs (Undefined URIs)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    OMDagency

Recently updated a clients theme – which is having some effects on their site.

1. Woocommerce Product Grid Intermittent Failing:

The absolute positioned woocommerce products are intermittently stacking on top of each other when a product element is contained within a tab. This causes them to stack on top of each other all at top:0px and left:0px until the screen is readjusted. This is the way we separated their product categories so it’s throwing me off a bit. Tends to happen more often on different browsers (Edge). No js errors – and cant figure out how to fix it. Photo attached.

2. Edge browser, Tabs becoming undefined:

This happens 99.9% of the time – when clicking on any of the tabs (one url provided) instead of appending #meals to the url it adds /undefined – and once you refresh it obviously takes you to a 404.

In console:
    “HTTP404: NOT FOUND – The server has not found anything matching the requested URI (Uniform Resource Identifier).”

Cheers,
    Thomas

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

What OS version are you using Edge on?

OMDagency

Not sure atm (on personal computer) I’ll respond once I get home. Though at least the stacking issue also occurs on other browsers (Chome, Firefox) intermittently, just not as frequently. The undefined tabs though seem to be purely that version of Edge I and my client were using.

OMDagency

Oh whoops – misunderstood the question. Was using edge on two separate installs of windows 10.

OMDagency

Any ideas?

David Martin – Support

Hi,

PLEASE NOTE: Adding an extra reply to your topic, as per our support policy, will take it back in the queue and take us longer to reply to you. Please refrain for doing this. If you need to add extra info, then please edit your last reply.

I’ll need to check this with the team for further opinions on this as can also replicate on your site.

Thanks.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @OMDagency

Apologies for the delay, just fixed that on your site for you and it will be included in the next update!

Thanks,

– Ed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register