New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood woocommerce product alignment & shop issues

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    artshowapplepie

Hi Swift Team,

I have a few questions regarding the woocommerce lay-out(s):

– As I will only be selling 3 products (that change on a 3 monthly base) i was wondering if it is possible to align the products to the center, for instance the ‘latest products on my frontpage.

– I would like to create the same alignment for the main shop page, but if this doesn’t work i can always create an extra page and place the ‘latest products’ shortcode there..

– Also how can i remove the ‘Showing all 3 products View โ€ฆ. ‘ mention above the main shop page, as well as the filter option?

– And my last question: Whenever i create a main shop page and connect this to the woocommerce plugin i’m not able to remove/enable the title it still appears after enabling..

Hope you can help me out,

Thanks again,

Ankie

Ps. a look at what my website looks like now: http://www.nip10.nl/test

artshowapplepie

Just thought of something, maybe even better: if aligning to center is too much of a hassle, having just 3 products with bigger thumbnails the size of the ‘latest products box’ would be great!!

artshowapplepie

Also i’ve been searching around the forum for a solution to remove the ‘reviews tab’ in the flexslider on a single product page, but people seem to have find answers but they don’t post it. could you please provide me answers for this too

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

1 & 2. First two needs heavy CSS changes those are really meant for 3 columns, it is for 4 columns.

3. Try this in Custom CSS.

.woocommerce-count-wrap, .woocommerce-ordering{
    display: none;
    }

4. Yea, shop page title didn’t hide. I report this to the developer.

5. The one way is that go to \wp-content\themes\neighborhood\includes\swift-framework\sf-woocommerce.php and remove or comment line #285 to #298

Thanks,
    laranz.

artshowapplepie

Hi Laranz,

Thank you for your helpful response !

Everything helped so problems solved.

One small question though i get it that it will take heavy css changes but i found some codes online to set a 4 product row into a 3 product row, but this got me wondering is woocommerce build up from a column grid or a row grid ? because it appears to me that i can set to 3 products fairly easy but not sure if i’m correct here ?

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

Glad it fixed problems ๐Ÿ™‚

I didn’t understand the second part though, you mean in this url http://neighborhood.swiftideas.net/ you can adjust the “New Arrivals” to 3 column instead of 4??

Thanks,
    laranz.

artshowapplepie

Hi Laranz,

Thanks for your quick reply !

I mean that when i searched google i’ve seen people talking about changing their 4 (column) products per row to 3, and with that having the ability of changing the width of the images so they ‘fit’ in the content area..

As i will be only selling 3 products i would like to have the images fitting the content area, i tried doing this with for instance having a 3 column shortcode and adding 1 product per time manually but this messes up the whole structure etc so this isn’t a real option..

If all of this above doesn’t work than simply alligning the products to the centre would also be great but i think this has the same difficulties as changing the products per row right ?

If possible i would be more than happy to pay for costs if someone could do this for me? I know my way around wordpress, webdesign etc but im not the best there is i have my limits ๐Ÿ˜‰

artshowapplepie

Hi Laranz,

One more small question, could you help me out changing the width of the small thumbnails below the single product page (bigger image), i tried literally anything but i can’t get the width any bigger :-$ i feel so dumb right now haha.

As seen here: http://www.nip10.nl/test/product/proefbox-wit/ product thumbnails are suuuuper tiny!

artshowapplepie

Hi Laranz,

Sorry me again, for my first problem the aligning thing, i might have kind of figured something out but it’s not totally working yet maybe you can help me out..

I’ve created a page seen here: http://www.nip10.nl/test/test-shop/
    with the swift builder i placed 3 simple text blocks next to each other which works well. than in each box i call (using the woocommerce shortcode thingy) a product and arrange one product per box.

This all works but i still have the weird image size, which doesn’t show like that in the original page i use as a shoppage now seen here: http://www.nip10.nl/test/shop

Is there any way to get these images bigger in width and have a proper height ?

Second problem; I still can’t get the pictures on the single page product page (below the big image) any bigger now (i feel so dumb)

Again thank you for your time, and i hope any of this still makes sense

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

1. We don’t take customization requests at the moment, sorry.
    2. You can alter the product thumbnail in Woocommerce -> Settings -> Catalog -> Product Thumbnails change the size, after that if it didn’t resize, regenerate the thumbnails using this plugin: http://wordpress.org/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/
    3. Try this in the Custom CSS.

.woocommerce ul.products li.product figure{
    padding-bottom: 220px !important;
    }

PS: Sorry for a late reply.

Let me know, what you got.

Thanks,
    laranz.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register