New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Joyn WooCommerce Problem

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Joyn
    Keremdo

Hey Guys, i know this might be an external Problem but since you have integrated WooCommerce, i hhope you can help me too.

Fist ,the joyn/woocommerce/myaccount/form-login.php Version 2.1.0 ist outdatet. The new version is 2.2.6, how can i update this?

Im Asking because i have some errors, i am using WooCommerce and your supporterd Wishlist Plugin, but on Product Pages i don’t see the “Add to Wishlst” Button,
    and i tried everything, even using the Shortcode on a normal page, it just shows nothing.. Could you maybe check that Error? maybe its because of the older Version…

Best regards

Keremdo
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you check the user credentials because they are not working for me.

-Rui

Keremdo
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster
    Keremdo

Hey, thanks but i want to use Affiliate Product Pages, with an external Link as the Buy button in my Wishlist, with this “normale” Product i can just add the Product to the cart and then checkout,
    but i just want the Product to be added to the Wishlist as an Affiliate Product, is this possible?

Best regards

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m afraid that’s not the possible. The concept of the Wishlist is to store products for future purchases and that will not be the case with external affiliated links.

Here in the documentation of the plugin there is no more information about it.
    http://yithemes.com/docs-plugins/yith_wishlist/

-Rui

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register