New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Woocommerce Pagination in Mobile Theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    Peter Slaughter

I have been playing around with the theme, it’s great and very flexible! Good job!

I have noticed something that I feel is an issue but maybe I have missed something. When you view a product list page on an iOS device (iPhone), all it seems to do is scale the product items down to fit 4 across which means the buy/more info buttons overlap. Shouldn’t they reformat to say 2 across or even 1 to make it a bit more usable?

Also, on the checkout the delivery and shipping details are in 2 columns so again it looks a bit squashed. I have used other responsive themes with woocommerce and they just seem to handle the checkout and product list pages a bit better on a smaller screen.

Any help would be appreciated.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Peter,

We’ve actually just sorted this out today, and it will be in the next update which we’re hoping to send off in the next few days ๐Ÿ™‚

– Ed

Peter Slaughter

Hi Ed

Great stuff, how will I know when it’s ready to download etc?

Cheers

Pete

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Pete,

Head over to your ThemeForest Downloads area and make sure you subscribe to email update notifications for Flexform ๐Ÿ™‚

Regards,
    โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register