New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Joyn Woocommerce not adding products after update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Joyn
    artshowapplepie

Hi !

I recently updated my theme / wordpress and now when i want to add a product to my basket it keeps showing a ‘chose product options’ error..

I tried everything but somehow i can’t add products to my basket. We want to go online by the end of the day and i’m freaking out a little as i can’t find the problem..

The website isn’t live yet so i submitted my login details so you can check 🙂

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Does this issue happen with Twenty Fifteen enabled?

– Kyle

artshowapplepie

Hi Kyle

Nope i don’t have the twenty fifteen theme enabled i removed it completely from the themes, same goes for the twenty sixteen theme also removed that.

Kyle – SUPPORT

The issue doesn’t sound like a theme issue, so would help if you could confirm it by trying with another theme. You’ll likely need to contact WooCommerce support regarding the issue

– Kyle

artshowapplepie

Hi Kyle,

I quickly enabled the twenty sixteen theme, and have no problems there with adding products to my basket, everything works fine there. I switched back to the joyn theme and for now the shop seems to work and i’m able to add products to my basket.. Not sure what went wrong but it’s working now !

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok great!

– Kyle

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register