New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift Woocommerce My Account

Tagged: ,

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    maike

Hi,

I some questions concerning the “My Account” section:

1. When I click on the icon it is shown as a popup by default. Can I switch this to show the my action section on a “normal” site?
    2. In former themes you had the option to add text to the “register” section. I am missing this in Uplift.
    3. When you hover over the account icon when logged in, it shows a menu by default. How can I change this? We sell digital products and don’t need the “Track your order” menu item.
    4. It would be nice to have an option for a dedicated My Account menu and sidebar for the My Account page. I think I saw this in some of your other themes.

Many thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    Maike

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I will forward this to the developer for you to see if he cant assist

– Kyle

maike

Great! Thanks a lot ๐Ÿ™‚

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hey @maike

We are currently prepping for the WooCommerce 2.6 update, where they have changed it up to have a left sidebar by default (maybe they saw our earlier themes and decided to use that!). So the left sidebar will be there by default. We’ll look at adding the account text again.

Are you using a child theme? If so, we can provide code to override the aux modal.

If you don’t need the track order menu item, when we provide the next update you can hide with:

.account-item .track-order-menu-item {
    display: none;
    }

– Ed

maike

Hi Ed,

that’s good news ๐Ÿ™‚ thanks for the quick Feedback!

Do you also have some information on the Sign In Popup? Would it be possible to switch to a “normal” sign up page?

The Problem is that the Popup doesn’t work properly with Woocommerce Germanized Plugin (which is necessary to fulfill German Law). The Plugin adds a ckeckbox to the register section (above the button) where customers have to approve that they want to register and have read the privacy information, but for some reason the checkbox does not appear where it should. It appears in the upper left corner instead ๐Ÿ™

Many thanks and a nice day!
    Maike

maike

I’ve added a screenshot to make it clearer…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hey @maike,

We just fixed the signup modal issue for the next update:

Would you still prefer a way to load the normal account page?

– Ed

maike

Hi Ed,

wow – that’s quite a support ๐Ÿ™‚ awesome!

What I like about the normal account page is that there is an option to add some copy for new customers why they should register. On the other hand the modal is really handy and more “state of the art”. So I think it would be nice to have the possibility to choose whether it is a modal or the normal page.

Best regards!
    Maike

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Maike,

Will see what we can do for the next update.

Thanks,

– Ed

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Maike,

Will see what we can do for the next update.

Thanks,

– Ed

maike
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem

encastillor

Hi, I have an eCommerce and when my clients register, when they’re supossed to go to the “my-account” page it takes them to the “about” page.

If they want to reset the password because they forgot, it takes them again to the “about” page. I don’t have the my-account page, should I create it?

How should I create the forgotten password page. Can you help me with this beginners issue?

I also would like to have the “Sign In” and “Register” sign in spanish, is it posible?

Thanks a lot.

David Martin – Support

1) Have you correctly run the WooCommerce installer? If you skipped the wizard or want to re-install the WooCommerce pages, go to WooCommerce > System Status > Tools and use the page installer tool.

2) Yes, you can translate the theme here: http://www.swiftideas.com/knowledgebase/translating-the-theme-using-poedit/

Please create a new thread if you encounter further questions.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register