New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante WooCommerce image sizes

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Brentnauer

Hi there,

I’m trying to port a site to Dante and I’m having issues with the product listings not having the same thumbnail size.

I’ve followed the settings in this KB article (http://support.swiftideas.net/knowledgebase/product-image-quality/) and even toggled on hard cropping for thumbnails in the media settings, but the problem persists.

What am I missing?

Brentnauer

I’ve also regenerated thumbnails.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey, can you post up your website URL? We’ll see what we can find from there!

Cheers

Brentnauer
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please ask your hosting provider to enable GD image or Image Magik extension and let me know your feedback .

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Brentnauer

It already is.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I see that you uploaded different size images so please upload always same size images to look equal.
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Brentnauer

Isn’t that what the hard cropping option is for? You even have it documented in the KB:
    http://support.swiftideas.net/knowledgebase/product-image-quality/

Making it NOT hard cropped and regenerating the thumbnails obviously screws everything up even worse, while marking them as hard croped and regenerating thumbnails alleviates some of the issue. However, the the images are obviously not being cropped consistently.

I don’t think this is an issue with my image sizes, and fixing it shouldn’t require editing every single one of my product images by hand and re-uploading.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please make sure that image size should not below of 540×720 to hard crop perfectly . If image is 240×300 wide so how can we make it 540×720 wide ?
    Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register