New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood WooCommerce Extensions Not Activating

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    banksmedia

Hello I am trying to activate two premium WooCommerce extensions (dynamic pricing & Min/Max quantities) but they will not activate. I have tried them with other themes and they work so this is a theme issue.

Please can you help me out, I really need to get these working.

Thanks

banksmedia

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Can you provide a few more details on the errors? If you activate them in another theme, then change back to Neighborhood, do they work?

– Ed

William

I had the same trouble with a few extensions and this is what WooCommerce told me:

“I had a look at it and it seems the issue is with your theme, the theme is including what looks like the WooThemes updater and this causes the updater in the plugin to not load.

What you can do to get it activated is to switch your theme to twenty twelve, activate the plugin and then switch your theme back. I would also suggest you contact your theme developer and inquire about why they may be including WooCommerce specific functions like woothemes_queue_update which is causing it to fail.”

I switched to twenty twelve and was able to install the plugin. It seems like the plugin is now working fine. I don’t know if this is the same for your situation, but it may help.

banksmedia

Cheers guys! I was able to activate the plugins when I changed the theme.

I have just noticed something when viewing the theme on my iphone. The title bar is not responsive, half the title is cut away. Is there anyway of making this area responsive like the “Impact Text” bar.

Thanks

banksmedia

And the shopping cart icon is not viewable on a smaller screen. The only way it would show up is if I put it as part of my Menu.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Thanks guys, we think we’ve got to the bottom of this now.

@banksmedia
    – we fixed the title issue in v1.1, but as of yet there is no cart icon by default on mobile. We’re looking into this in the future.

– Ed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register