New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Woocommerce extensions fatal error

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    jdwright10

Great theme, but can’t install any WooCommerce extensions (other than the main woocommerce framework plugin). I contacted WooCommerce and they said it was a problem with this theme. I get a fatal error every time I try to activate an extension (example – woocommerce tab manager, and product gallery zoom). Any ideas? Here’s the error – Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_woocommerce_active() in /home/newchimn/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-tab-manager/woocommerce-tab-manager.php on line 39. I’m using all the latest versions of wordpress, flexform and woocommerce.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

http://docs.woothemes.com/document/fatal-error-call-to-undefined-function-is_woocommerce_active/

Woo say that it might be caused by the theme, but then don’t say as to why this would be caused! They do say that you could try enabling Twenty Twelve theme, enabling the plugin, and then swapping back.

Could you give that a go?

– Ed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register