New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform woocommerce clashes with plugin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    pixelhug

Hey

I’m using your theme on my site, and every time I try to install woocommerce (with both the rev slider plugin and contact form 7 activated) the site breaks and I have to remove woocommerce via ftp in order to get it working again.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

What Flexform version are you using? Also, have you tried first installing and enabling Woocommerce, then enabling the other plugins?

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

pixelhug

Hi

I’m using Version: 1.3. Yes I’ve installed woocommerce first and then tried enabling all of the plugins. None of the plugins work when I try to activate them. Also the dashboard goes blank after I activate them.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

Please update the theme first (latest is 1.5, redownload from ThemeForest), make sure you’re running the latest WordPress version and try again like I suggested.

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

pixelhug

Hey

I can only find Version 1.3 on themeforest :/

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Have you re-downloaded it and installed it, previously removing 1.3 from your install? After doing that, does it say 1.3 instead of 1.5 in Appearance/Themes?

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register