New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante WooCommerce checkout endpoints

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    morruu

Hi again,

I have a question regarding WooCommerce checkout endpoints and the page “Checkout -> Pay”.

In WooCommerce settings I haven’t changed the endpoint for payment which has the setting: order-pay.

Has this setting anything to do with the page “Checkout => Pay”?

The url her ends at “Pay” (http://www.kamillaruus.dk/checkout/pay/), so my question is should the WooCommerce endpoint and this page have the same url endning? ‎

Sorry, but I’m newbie in WooCommerce.

Best regards
    Morten

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

You’ll need to contact WooCommerce Support about this as it’s about the plugin not the theme

– Kyle

morruu

I’ll contact WooCommerce support.

Best regards
    Morten

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem

– Kyle

morruu

I think I found an answer on WooCommerce website (https://docs.woothemes.com/document/woocommerce-endpoints-2-1/.

It seems like WooCommerce has replaced pages with endpoint, so I don’t need the Dante theme page “Checkout => Pay”, but instead WooCommerce adds the endpoint to the checkout page.

Read this:

What endpoints replace from WC 2.0
    In previous versions of WooCommerce, pages and shortcodes were used instead for endpoint content. Examples of endpoints in WooCommerce include:

Edit account page (previously a page with the [woocommerce_edit_account] shortcode).
    Edit address page (previously a page with the [woocommerce_edit_address] shortcode).
    Change password page (previously a page with the [woocommerce_change_password] shortcode).
    Lost password page (previously a page with the [woocommerce_lost_password] shortcode).
    View order pages (previously a page with the [woocommerce_view_order] shortcode).
    Customer logout (previously a page with the [woocommerce_logout] shortcode).
    Checkout pay page (previously a page with the [woocommerce_pay] shortcode).
    Checkout thanks page (previously a page with the [woocommerce_thankyou] shortcode).
    If you are upgrading WooCommerce and wondering why these shortcodes no longer function, it’s because they no longer exist. Although WooCommerce attempts to remove these pages during upgrade, they may remain if they have been customized.

Best regards
    Morten

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok thanks for the info

morruu

Hello again,

I got an answer from the WooCommerce plugin author. His advice is to not use a page with the shortcode [woocommerce_pay]. You can read his answer here:

https://wordpress.org/support/topic/checkout-page-url

Thanks for the great support 🙂

Best regards
    Morten

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register