New Landing How can we help? Atelier WooCommerce Check Out Error

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    OrganifiedBeautyBox

Hi,

Can support help me.

My site won’t allow the customer to check out once they add product to cart and fill out all there details.

It doesn’t allow them to go to the next stage for payment such as PayPal etc.

It just keep scrolling back up the top and a red symbol error come up but never show what the error is.

I have included my details for log in.

Possible to resolve this asap because customer unable to purchase our products from our online store.

Thank you.

Bruce.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Please can you disable all plugins leaving only Swift Framework and WooCommerce active and then re-test.

Please also run the Woo updater:

OrganifiedBeautyBox

Hi David,

I have disable all plugins except Atelier and run the updater but still no progress.

I tested several products and the error still occurs.

So this means the plugins is not the issue, so reactivated back up again.

I have attached a screen grab of WooCommerce stating, the template in the theme is outdated so not sure if that brings up anything.

I have already attached my details for log in, possible your support team go in and have a look it’s quicker this way.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    OrganifiedBeautyBox

PS. See another attached screen grab.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @OrganifiedBeautyBox

We are looking at this on our end and can’t replicate – can you try enabling the default WordPress theme, and seeing if you get the same issue?

Thanks,

– Ed

OrganifiedBeautyBox

Hi Ed,

Are you saying that we need to build from scratch our website from a default theme to see it works?

We don’t have the time to do that.

I don’t what you mean by using the default theme.

Can you elaborate what you mean by can’t replicate? Don’t you have access to our log in?

I will be away with no reception. I will get back to you soon.

Thanks for assisting us.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

All is needed is to go to Appearance > Themes, enable Twenty Seventeen/Sixteen and then test the same process – nothing else needs to be changed. Then you can re-enable Atelier with no issues.

Let us know if you need us to do it.

– Ed

OrganifiedBeautyBox

Hi Ed,

Sorry for the late reply, I’ve been away.

I’ve enable the default theme – Twenty Sixteen and the error still occurs. See screen shot.

When I revert back to Atelier Theme, and tried again the error still exists, but this time is show something else, see screen grab attached.

Are you be able to pin point the problem here?

Have you came across this issue?

Please resolve this asap, receive some voice messages from customers unable to order online.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you have the same issue when using the default WordPress theme, then definitely it’s not a theme issue.
    Probably something in the Woocommerce settings, in this situation you need to contact Woocommerce support.

-Rui

OrganifiedBeautyBox

Hi Rui,

I don’t understand, doesn’t your theme uses Woocommerce?

The reason I bought this theme is because for my ecommerce store. So I am not sure why it doesn’t work with your theme now. It works before?

Thanks

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Our theme supports Woocommerce but we aren’t responsible for any errors in Woocommerce, that’s Woocommerce responsibility.

If it’s an issue in the theme we will fix it, since you are experiencing the same with Twenty Seventeen then definitely it’s a Woocommerce settings or code issue. We don’t have any other report of a similar situation.

It worked before but the new Woocommerce updates broke several stuff, better to log a support topic in the Woocommerce support like I advised.
    https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/woocommerce

Not sure if this isn’t related with your Paypal Ipn, try also to contact that plugin author.

-Rui

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register