New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood WooCommerce 2.1 – Update Errors

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
    LaymanAn

Here are the errors I am getting when I accidentally updated to WooCommerce 2.1.

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘woocommerce_price_filter’ not found or invalid function name in /home/respect/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 199

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function ‘woocommerce_layered_nav_query’ not found or invalid function name in /home/respect/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 199

Warning: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/respect/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-query.php on line 345

Any help would be best. For now, I will try and revert to an order version of WooCommerce.

Andy

brasshopper

Same problem over here. http://www.naai-machine.nl/winkel

marirove

Me too, help???
    Marie

dmitriy.t

I have the same problem on checkout page:

Warning: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/gupcit5/public_html/store/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/cod/class-wc-gateway-cod.php on line 110

I think the reason of this problems here, in …/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wc-status

form-billing.php version 2.0.0 is out of date. The core version is 2.1.2,

form-shipping.php version 1.6.4 is out of date. The core version is 2.1.2,

single-product.php version – is out of date. The core version is 1.6.4,

=========================

I’m sorry, but next day we plan to run our new e-commerce shop.

Please help us to fix it asap.

Thank you.
    Dmitriy.

dmitriy.t

We’ve just fixed this. Anyway, thank you for good template.

dmitriy.t

It seems something wrong with your class-wc-gateway-cod.php, when we added delivery methods to ‘pay on delivery’ payment method, the error message appears again:

Warning: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/gupcit5/public_html/store/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/gateways/cod/class-wc-gateway-cod.php on line 110

Your help still required.
    Dmitriy.

dmitriy.t

Dear Swiftideas support team, could you tell us, what should we do with this issue? I waited for 2 days, but no answer…

brasshopper

Hi Support team,
    Can we help you on this issue? I reported the problems 7 days ago for the first time. And I’m not the only one with the problem. Do you need further information? Or is it hard to solve the problem? Please, let us know.

Best regards,
    William

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

Have you updated to v1.65 – all theme issues should be fixed.

@dmitriy.t – that’s not a theme issue as far as we’re aware, are you running the latest theme/WooCommerce version?

– Ed

dmitriy.t

Hello,

After update to 1.65 all bugs removed. I had a bugs with v. 1.64
    Thank you.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Glad that it’s sorted 🙂

– Ed

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register