New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante WooCommerce 2.1 Compatibility

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Stefan,

Check the sidebar setup in Theme Options > WooCommerce Options, then check the widget you have set for that sidebar. WooCommerce changed the widgets so that is likely why.

@tynus
    :

1) it means that the related product carousel is smaller than it should be.
    2) There isn’t enough room for all the text to show. Can hide the text and just show the icon if you like?
    3) Do you mean in the pretty photo lightbox?

Unfortunately WooCommerce changing their complete structure is out of our control, and we’ve worked day and night to support it. The custom changes you have made to the template files are in your own hands to make sure they are 100%, unfortunately we cannot support these part a certain point as we simply don’t have the time.

– Ed

tynus

1. ok.
    2. Can I change the text? I’ve tried to do it via poedit, lang folder of dante, as well as lang folder woocommerce. But nothing changes ๐Ÿ™ I’d like to change this to “Bestel Nu” if possible, then it will fit.
    3.Yes, when I click on the enlarge (double arrow left corner) button, this is what I mean.
    This has nothing to do with woocommerce or that I have one changed php file, because it has to do with the last Dante update. Version 2.12 was working perfectly with the image enlargement. There are more people complaininhg about this, see your forum.

Thanks

-Tynus

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

2) It’s the WooCommerce po file, or you can edit the php in /woocommerce/loop/add-to-cart.php
    3) I’ll check this.

Thanks,

– Ed

tynus

Hi,
    I have done the update of both woocommerce and dante just now.

2) it was actually inside the theme’s lang folder. I was able to change the text.
    3) The arrows are back again ๐Ÿ™‚

I think everything is working now, apart of the related products section, this has still some irregulars.
    Some times it just looks good, but sometimes the prices are cut of or the products are not lined up in the row. But maybe this has to do with the amount of text that is related to the product.

Thank you for your support,Ed.

-Tynus

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Tynus,

Glad that sorted the issues for you.

Yes, it’s likely due to the amount of text, we’ll see if we can provide a solution for this edge case in a future update.

– Ed

osy

Just updated to Dante 2.14 and am getting the following errors…

osy

the other one

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @osy – safe to hide that notice. Annoying that they added that, as it serves little purpose – the code is all correct.

– Ed

Jiharka
    This reply has been marked as private.
    osy

Awesome, thanks Ed! ~

tynus
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @tynus,

Testing here I’m not able to replicate. Did you update to v2.14?

I’ll take a look if you can provide a login (can’t remember if you have already).

– Ed

tynus
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Thanks @tynus – fixed that.

– Ed

tynus

great!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register