New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood WooCommerce 2.1 Compatibility

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 327 total)
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

The latest version is on ThemeForest.
    I’m afraid this was a change WooCommerce made, not us. It’s not something that the theme controls

– Kyle

NeutrinoTeam

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for replying back. I have rechecked it more in depth, and found that it is still there, it was my wrong settings for that product.

Thanks

Kyle – SUPPORT

Sorry, what is your issue?

– Kyle

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

It’s not the latest version on ThemeForest, but send me an email via: http://themeforest.net/user/swiftideas

We do have the price shown below the variation.

– Ed

UGVisionaries
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @UGVisionaries

If you need the zip, send me an email via: http://themeforest.net/user/swiftideas

Checked your site and must be something to do with your child theme edits, as there is no output for the product image.

– Ed

UGVisionaries

Hmm how is that possible. I checked the location and the file from the backup data (when it was working) and the file and locations are exactly the same. The only file I created was neighborhood-child/woocommerce/single-product/product-image.php. The only variable I can see is that WordPress was updated. I also replaced and removed my custom product-image.php and it still doesn’t work, so you’re right, I’m assuming it’s with the code that calls the product-image.php page itself. Do you happen to know what this file is called so I can compare it to my previous versions?

I’ll delete any “extra” files that may have been created during testing, and after a backup I’ll install the new .zip file after emailing you from themeforest.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

It’s called from the /woocommerce/content-single-product.php file

Try a fresh version of the theme – and removing any edits, hope that helps!

– Ed

kridte

When installing this Woo Update, does my (‘Codestyling-Localization’) translations then get erased?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

If they are not in the child theme they will be erased. Just make a backup of the .po and .mo and after the update paste them again in the same place.

-Rui

thecookstays

Woocommerce version 2.3.2 was just released.
    Has this already been tested with the Neighbourhood theme?

Can we proceed with the update ‘hassle free’.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance!

Jarl

wanderoo

I did an update to 2.3.2 and now I have many outdated files that mess upp my site totally. Checkout does not work so business is down.

DO NOT UPDATE TO 2.3.2 untill theme is compatible!!!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

It’s being prepared and update to launch this night to ensure compatibility with 2.3.2

-Rui

wakinggiants

Hey Swiftideas

We have a site using Neighborhood and we love the theme. We have noticed that the add to cart functionality isn’t appearing after selecting product size and colour variables on products.

We have updated all of the plugins and still have the issue.we are using Neighborhood 2.12 and have woocommerce 2.3.4. Do you have any ideas what the cause of this issue may be?

Cheers

Tim

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

@wakinggiants

Woocommerce 2.3.4 was only launched a few hours ago we don’t know yet exactly what changed.

Can you provide url so we can take a look?

-Rui

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 327 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register