New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood WooCommerce 2.1 Compatibility

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 327 total)
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Not sure about that, you might want to contact woocommerce support.

– Kyle

kawpoosta

Hi All,

We set up our site on a test server to try and work through the Woocommerce 2.1 issues, but we are having no luck. Among the issues, and there are several:

1. The main menu dropdowns do not work anymore.
    2. The product thumbnails for all woocommerce pagebuilder assets has been resized (extended vertically) and there is no more rollover.
    3. For all carousel builder assets, there is no more carousel, it just shows the selected number of items. I.e. if the carousel was half-width with 12 Number of Items selected, it just shows all 12 underneath the asset –– not just 2 with a carousel to show the rest.
    4. The product images on the product detail pages are missing.
    5. Most importantly, there are no options at all to checkout on a product page. No size or quantity selector and no Add to Cart button.

These are the major issues that are obviously stopping us from updating to Woocommerce on the live site. Please advise on these ASAP.

mxm0513

Hello,

dyadcycles.com/en/montreal/
    dyadcycles.com/fr/montreal/

I got two compatibility issues :

1 – canadian dollars is selected in woo commerce products themselves are presented in canadian currency but still I get pound symbol on top menu (see cart icon) a new bug that appear a few days ago, when everything seemed right at first.

2 – I tried many times to have delivery and shipping option appear at checkout/orders. Sometimes it shows and the day after it doesn’t without me touching nothing in woocommerce… I have done everything right in woocommerce there just seem to be a bug. Can you please diagnose and fix?

Let me know if you need credentials. Also, that this website is live now as our season has started.

Thank you,

Joelle

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@kawpoosta – looks like you have a JS error that is stopping all of those from working. Can you provide a link so that I can check out where it’s causing it? Likely a plugin conflict.

– Ed

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@mxm0513

1) That will be due to your WooCommerce set up, due you have this plugin installed? http://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/ have you checked this guide? https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/

That specific issue is to do with the language/currency set up in WooCommerce.

2) Is this working 100% with the standard Twenty Fourteen theme? Can you let me know what you’re supposed to see?

Thanks,

– Ed

andre4707
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@andre4707 – looks like you have code or pre tags around the shortcodes, please check the page and remove the tags!

– Ed

LynettedlV

Just wondering when you will be updating to be compatible with Woocommerce 2.1.7?

andre4707

The only thing on the page is the short code [woocommerce_order_tracking]

andre4707

Nvm I got the error thanks Ed

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Glad you sorted it 🙂

– Ed

kawpoosta

Hey Ed, Unfortunately we can’t do the update because it breaks the site. We’ve been trying to figure it out just on a local server test site that we set up, but unsure how to share that with you. We tried disabling all plug-ins and then updating, but all stated issues were still there…

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@kawpoosta – If you could get a live test site up, I’d happily take a look.

– Ed

kawpoosta

Thanks, Ed. We’re working on setting this up currently, will let you know as soon as its up.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

No worries, just post back here when it’s ready.

– Ed

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 327 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register