New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Wishlist not working on small devices

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    ronin

Hi,

We’ve been working on this site and found that the wishlist functionality doesn’t work on phones or tablets. You can add to wishlist and then view perfectly on computers, but on the smaller devices you click add to wishlist, it says ‘product added’, and then when you visit your wishlist page there’s nothing there.

We checked a few of our other sites to see if it was occurring there too, and so far on the two other websites we’ve checked, the same issue occurs there. It also occurs on your test shop page.

A fix would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Thanks for reporting, we confirmed this last night and are working on a resolution. Will get it to you ASAP.

Thanks,
    David.

ronin

Great, thanks.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Looking into this, will be in touch.

– Ed

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi @Ronin,

I’m also looking at this with Ed, I tried in my dev install and it works fine in mobile and desktop.
    In your site it also didn’t worked for me in desktop. I think it could be related to your permalink structure.

Try to change it in Settings-> Permalink and change it to Post name and save.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ug5cjwppv9gb78x/Screenshot%202015-11-20%2012.08.25.png?dl=0

After that clear the desktop and mobile browser cache.

Give it a try and let us know the result. If it doesn’t work provide us admin credentials in a private reply.

Thanks.

-Rui

ronin
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you update to the version 3.18 so we can try with that one?

-Rui

ronin

Sure, everything’s updated now.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

It still happens the same issue. If the site is still in a development phase can you provide ftp access to debug it?

Thanks
    -Rui

ronin
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

I know, but in our demo site it’s not working also in the Desktop. And your site is working fine on Desktop but not in mobile. And in my dev server that is also online it works fine on both(desktop and mobile).

Will debug it to understand what is going on.

-Rui

ronin

Ah OK, that makes sense. No problem.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

It seems the problem wasn’t about the mobile devices, but it was due to the fact that you are logged in or not and probably in the mobile you weren’t logged in.

It’s used an Yith Wishlist plugin function to determine if it’s being used cookies when not logged in, but the option used to determine that wasn’t stored in the database. It seems it’s missing an option in the Yith plugin.

I saved that option in the database with some code, so that visitors that aren’t logged in can save their wishlist in a cookie.

Can you clear the browser cache and try again?

-Rui

ronin

That seems to have worked perfectly! Is this perhaps something that can be added in to a future theme update?

David Martin – Support

Hey,

Yes this will be added in the future update, confirmed with Rui.

Thanks,
    David.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.