New Landing How can we help? Atelier Wishlist half working, half not

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    dm13

hi guys, i have a test account on my site, and have added 5 items to the wish list and that worked fine.. it shows me when i hover on the icon on home page, that the items are in there. however when i go to click to ‘view wishlist’ it gives me an error 404 page. I have gone to the wishlist in the admin panel and things seem to be correct. it points to wishlist ‘page’, which is published and has the code on it from the theme.. so not sure what’s up.

second question.. is there a way to add that icon or a text link, to say, the footer as well as in the header area? thanks.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please provide me login detail to resolve the issue.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

dm13
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I added a product to my wishlist, then clicked the view wishlist button in the dropdown and it worked fine: http://d.pr/i/14EXe/m7xQ6HSf

– Kyle

dm13

Hi Kyle,
    okay i will try to be as detailed as possible.
    tested in Firefox. Added 2 items to wish list. said it added, went to check, gave me ‘no items in wishlist’ but not the 404 page not found, anymore.

tried adding 4 items – it seemed to work, and checked the wishlist and it showed only 3 items. Deleted those, added 5 items, looked and only 4 items were there. Deleted those, added 7 items – showed only 4. Deleted those, added 6 different items, showed only 4 items. not sure what’s up, but I also am seeing the wish list on hover, overshadowed by the product tags. And other odd thing about that is that in the ‘girls>earrings’ products, the tags are above the cart/wishlist icon, and in the ‘guys>stone bead bracelets’ products, the tags are below the cart/wish list icon on hover.

the tags should not be showing up at all as I was given a CSS code to use a few months ago, to hide product tags. not sure if thats related to the wish list issue but thought i would mention it.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I added two products in wishlist. It worked fine and deleted one product that is showing perfect. Added, deleted many times and it always worked fine. Please check after clear the cache of browser.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

dm13

thanks guys. resolved. except for the tags showing up but will go look at forum threads and if still an issue will start a new topic.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Glad 🙂 to know this.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

skullo27

Hi, I am experiencing a very similar issue. I can add items to the wishlist, but when I click on the wish list I get a 404 error and my wish list does not appear in the my account page.

Can you advise what to do?

See attached screen shots.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    skullo27

In addition, I just added a product to the wishlist and it says on the product page that it has been added, but on the wishlist drop down it does not appear… same issue with 404 error when I click on the “tick” next to the product.

thanks

Attachments:
    David Martin – Support

@skullo27 – have you set your wishlist page?

skullo27

I have not made any changes to the installation… it was working fine. Attached is the current setting. I tried hitting save to see if it would refresh things but it did not.

Attachments:
    David Martin – Support

Please create a new thread so you can privately post your WP URL/login details for us.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register