New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Wierd Layout with Masonary Blog Layout on Tablets

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    lazydays

I have a display issue on my blog page on the iPad and MS Surface tablet. I attach screenshots to illustrate. The masonry blog boxes and the sidebar all squash horizontally and the blog titles split us making them illegible. When I view the Dante masonry blog demo the blog items and sidebar and footer all stack one under each other, the blog items become full width and each sidebar widget and footer columns also stack under one another. Any ideas why does my display not do this? Instead it looks very broken. Far worse in portrait view but still bad in landscape.
    Hope you can help.
    Thanks,
    Sue

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi Sue,

Which demo link are you referring to? For example, this: http://dante.swiftideas.com/category/talent/ looks to work the same as yours for that screensize?

Thanks.

lazydays

Hi David,
    Ok now that I review one of the Date layouts are *exactly* the same as mine… but my point is that with any of the Dante Blog views, e.g.:

Blog Mini Right Sidebar

Blog Masonry Full-Width

On my tablets iPad and Surface all of the elements on these dante demo pages stretch to full width and stack one over the next. Even the footer columns stack vertically. Also in the blog-mini-sidebar page (first link above) each of the sidebar widgets also stack one over the other.
    On my website on my masonry blog page everything including the sidebar and footer just squash horizontally and break… nothing stacks.. hopefully can you see this in the attachemtns I created before?
    Sue

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

I can replicate this is what I’m seeing around 768px, it’s not behaving like yours.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/zmdesn5qs90sw8f/Screenshot%202016-03-28%2017.32.38.png?dl=0

Can you try to clear the caches and check in the desktop by resizing the window?
    Thanks

-Rui

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register