New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Joyn Why is the latest version of Joyn not available as a download on Themeforest?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Joyn
    Mike Mancini

Hi,

Why is the latest version of Joyn not available as a download on Themeforest? I like to do the theme and plugin updates through FTP. I just downloaded Joyn on Themeforest and it is version 2.30 and not 2.3.3. Could you make the latest updates on all your themes available on Themeforest as a download?

Thanks

David Martin – Support

Hi,

It is currently in the review queue, should not be long now. I’ll see if one of the team can get you a download link quicker.

Thanks,
    David.

Mike Mancini

Hi,

I hope the download will be updated each time you release an update. I am concerned that when the support ends in 5 months that I will not be able to post to ask for it. Reading the Themeforest support details it say updates will be available for the life of the product. Doesn’t that mean the latest version should be available for download?

Thanks

David Martin – Support

The latest version is currently in the review queue, TF must approve it before it’s available on TF.

The latest update will always be available for you to download (after it’s approved by TF), regardless of support duration.

Here is the zip file to help you: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ck9g6hx7l9mpajm/joyn.zip?dl=0.

– David.

Mike Mancini

Hi,

That is what I thought. I bring this up because of the support changes and the fact that version 2.32 was not available as a download of TF.

Thanks

David Martin – Support

No worries!
    Thanks,
    David.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register