Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    graffig

Ed

Another question. Is there a way to white label the redux panel option header page title (see screengrab).

for the life of me I can see and change the text in firebug but cannot work my way back to the correct H2 tag.

Hope this makes sense

Thanks again (promise that’s it for the day!!)

graffig

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hey,

You need to edit includes/sf-options.php and change the labels on lines 122 and 126.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

graffig

Cosmin

Once again thanks so much – is there any chance when you get a moment that you could capture a screengrab and show me how/where you see that info in firebug or similar – would really appreciate it. I just cannot see that link to the file structure in my firebug

Thanks again

graffig

graffig

Cosmin

also forgot to ask – rather than replace the sf-options file in the pinpoint theme, what file structure should I set up for my child theme – i.e do I just add a includes folder via ftp to my child theme folder?

Hope that makes sense

graffig

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Graffig,

Got a screenshot here for you – http://cl.ly/OINO

If you copy the /includes/options and /includes/sf-options.php across, then change the path here in functions.php (line 61), that should do it:

require_once (SF_INCLUDES_PATH . '/sf-options.php');

– Ed

graffig

Ed thanks for that screengrab. I must be a complete muppet, I too see what you are showing me in the screengrab when I inspect through firebug with the h2 tag highlighted however I’m just not seeing the link/path to sf-option.php file.

How do you know it’s that file that needs changing, does it show the file name anywhere when inspecting the element.

Ed, does any of that makes sense?

Thanks again

Graffig

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

It doesn’t show the filename, I just know where it is as I edited that section of code 🙂

That’s the file that needs changing so that the child-theme options files are used rather than the main themes, hope that makes sense.

– Ed

graffig

Ed

Thanks for getting back to me – does that mean you just need to know through experience what file (ie sf-options.php) needs changing?

Sorry for being dim – I though as I’ve always struggled with what files to change in WordPress, I mightbe mssing something in Firebug or similar.

Thanks

graffig

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Yes, it isn’t always evident from firebug.

The only reason I know off-hand is I’ve worked with pretty much every line of code in the theme 🙂

– Ed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.