New Landing How can we help? Atelier Where to access 404 & Product Page?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    eteokliz

Hi,

I want to access the 404 & the Product Page layout.
    Those two are not posted on “Pages”…

I have created a 404 page & WP gives me a permalink “***.com/404-2/”
    I guess I can override the original permalink, but I’d rather access that and change the page layout.

Also, I would like to access the “Product Page” – I want to adjust the layout of the page where a single product is shown.

Those two layouts must be somewhere, but certainly not displayed under the Pages senction.

Please help! Thank you in advance

David Martin – Support

Hi,

The 404 page is controlled via the the two template files /atelier/swift-framework/layout/404.php and /atelier/404.php

The product page is controlled by the template file: /atelier/woocommerce/archive=product.php.

Thanks,
    David.

eteokliz

Any chance to edit them on WP Dashboard/Pages/editor ??

I thought I could find the code for the permalink “***.com/404-2/” and copy paste to the template files you wrote.

Respectively, add a couple of lines of code to /atelier/woocommerce/archive=product.php
    but those template files are on a whole new level

Also I can’t find the published pages ‘template files’ on the directory. Where are they saved?

David Martin – Support

No, the template files are located in the root theme folder and some files are located deeper within the folder swift-framework/layout.

Editing these would require a knowledge of PHP or you would need a developer to help you make modifications depending on the complexity.

– David.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register