New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme Where did my posts go?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    piquezine

I installed Supreme last night and was working through customizing the settings. Everything seemed fine. The posts were showing up on the home page, etc. But when I came back to it today, they are not showing up at all. Only as single posts. Not in categories and not on the blog page. ??? My site is http://www.piquezine.com We’re in maintenance mode right now, so I’ll have to add your IP address to the allowed IPs for you to see. I can also include a login for you. I’ll do that now and will post separately.

piquezine
    This reply has been marked as private.
    piquezine

Ah ha! It was your recommended oAuth Twitter Feed Plugin. It totally broke the site.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Glad to hear you figured it out!

piquezine

So, any ideas why the oAuth Twitter Feed Plugin broke the site? I’d like to be able to use it. But not if it’s going to break everything.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Can you please enable WP_Debug, as this will show up an error message which will point us in the right direction. It’s likely a conflict with another plugin, can you try disabling any others you have active, and then activate it?

– Ed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register