New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante When edit the main menu it disables from menu locations

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    miguelmich

Hi,

First i want to congratulate you for this excellent work!

When I edit the main menu options and then I save the menu, the main menu location sets empty and in the front-end says “Please assign a menu to the Main Menu in Appearance > Menus” so i must to select the main menu location again.

What i’m doing wrong?

Thanks

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

I haven’t seen this before, and it wouldn’t be an issue with the theme but more likely an issue with WordPress.

The only thing I can think it may be would be related to your server’s php memory, can you try increasing it?

– Ed

miguelmich

Hello,
    seems to be a menu item causes that problem, I began to delete menu items one by one and then it solved the problem!

I have another question out of this topic… do you have plans to sell the Page Builder as an individual product in the future?

Thank you!

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Unfortunately not, we see it as a unique product for our themes. It will soon be part of a plugin that is included with our themes, as per ThemeForest’s guidelines – so you would be able to use it in other themes if you wanted to, but it would not keep the styling.

Glad you sorted it.

Thanks!

– Ed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register