New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante what is the best structure for my needs?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    artaudlemomo

Hi,

I’m about to start my website but I’m not sure on how I should structure it. I want to sell artwork but the price would only be on request, a bit like this website: http://www.raphael-levy.com
    I would like all my new added items to appear on homepage, and my question is, what tool shall I use? the product page from woocommerce, static pages, portfolio, or blog post or image gallery?

If I use an image gallery for each artist I will only have one page referenced by google which is not the best idea isn’t it?

I’m sure there is something really easy I’m not getting…

Thank you for you help,

tim.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Tim,

You could easily have all the latest items shown on the home page, using a custom page created with the page builder. You can use the products asset, and set it to latest products and that will all pull in automatically.

The rest of the content is of course up to you. Having a page for each author wouldn’t be the worst idea!

Hope that helps you in the right direction.

– Ed

artaudlemomo

Hi Ed,

Yes it is much better now I think I will create a product category for each artist and type of work (such as lithographs, etching etc) and also a page for each artist, or is it unnecessary?

anyway thanks for you help.

tim

artaudlemomo

What is the carousel exactly? I don’t see any when I activate or disable the option in the page builder.

thanks!

tim

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Tim,

When you have more than 4 products shown, they will be shown in a carousel so that you can browse more on one line.

That structure sounds good to me.

– Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register