New Landing How can we help? Atelier Website still loading slow

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    mysticrelics

they said it’s not redirecting from anywhere? I called and they basically gave me the same response… check all your plugins see which is causing the problems. Said it didn’t have to do with servers.

Kyle – SUPPORT

To prove a point, disable all of your plugins and I bet it’s the exact same, right? They are just passing the blame to the theme because in many cases theme’s can be slow, however you can see by our demo that the theme is not slow. You can also see on the pingdom results that every single resource being loaded by the theme loads instantly, there’s only a long initial wait, which seems to be because of the redirect

– Kyle

mysticrelics

yeah that’s what I kept telling them and they were just insisting that it’s the plugins.. it just doesn’t make sense.

I was talking to a developer and he was saying that their caching system they have installed through their service is what’s making it slow and said it’d be the best idea to switch to WP engine or inmotion hosting

mysticrelics

and he went ahead and did a few things, but now when i try going to my wp-admin randomly it’ll just a blank white screen 🙁

Kyle – SUPPORT

You’ll have to check that with who ever has been messing about with your site.

Yes we use WP Engine and couldn’t recommend them enough

– Kyle

mysticrelics

thank you, it’s just been so frustrating, on the phone with them for a couple hours the past few days.

Yeah this wasn’t happening before the phone call, definitely looking into wp engine! hopefully the transfer is smooth

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok no problem

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register