New Landing How can we help? Atelier Website broken ( sort of )

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    xdev

Hi Guys,

I am in a bit of trouble. I was editing a testimonial in the backend and I just published it. After the publish I went to check how it looks on the main page…when surprise…my main page will no longer load. It just shows the loading animation and a very long scroll bar with everything white….

Do you have any idea what’s going on?

I’ve tried clearing cache, switching from Chrome to Firefox…nothing…same result

I’ve also updated the theme and swift framework to the last version maybe this would fix it…but same result.

Can you please help?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    xdev
    This reply has been marked as private.
    xdev
    xdev
    xdev

update: After changing the last testimonial from published to Draft…it seems the website loads fine.
    It has something to do with the last testimonial entry…or the fifth entry.

Can you please check this out? It’s frustrating.
    Am I limited to only 4 testimonials?

xdev

Ok…I found the problem myself. In case anyone stumbles onto the same problem. What I did is I copied a client testimonial frmo my gmail account.
    For some reason…the copy-pasting it also copied a big chunk of script data ( cannot imagine why ?!? ) . When checking the Visual/Text tabs I noticed the Text tab was floded with script… So I deleted it and copied the text again..but this time I pasted only with Paste as Plain Text.
    All works fine now.

This never happened to me before. If anyone has any idea why this happened..I would love to hear about it.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok great, glad you solved it

– Kyle

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.