New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante WEB DISAPPEARED AFTER LATEST UPDATE!! HELP!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    eccesso

Hi,

What is the matter with your updates????
    This morning I Updated Dante 2.13 to 2.14 (update released 14.2.2014) – and now my complete setup has disappeared??????????????????????? Check JPG. DANTE_UPDATE_2_14.jpg (screenshot)
    1. Followed the instructions “CUSTOMIZE” and was adressed to: CHEATIN UH? page, which I’ve never seen? Check Cheatin_uh.jpg
    2. Checked WP/Theme Manager and noticed that the Dante theme has disappeared? Check Theme_Manager_etc.etc.jpg
    3. Checked update and was notified that this was a False update by Anonymous! Check DANTE_False_update_2_14.jpg

Has SwiftIdeas released an update for the Dante theme version 2.14…..YES or NO? Or has Anonymous hacked SwiftIdeas’ server? I’m not sure what actually is going on?

_eccesso

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I am not sure what exactly has happened , ill assign this to Ed for clarification.

Thank you for your patience.

Best,
    Tahir

eccesso

HI,

15.2.2014: Received a new update notification for DANTE. Update ver. 2.14. Check attached jpeg.file
    To make it very simple for you: Is this an update release from SwiftIdeas? YES or NO?
    I think you owe your clients a decent answer!
    Please reply ASAP_ Thanks a lot for the understanding!

_eccesso

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@eccesso,

This is an update by us, and has been successfully downloaded over 300 times, which leads me to believe this must be an issue with your installation. The update is is no way hacked, that is likely a default message shown by WordPress when the file can’t be read correctly.

I would recommend contacting your host to see if they can localise the issue, or you can email me directly here – http://themeforest.net/user/SwiftIdeas and I’ll send over the zip file.

– Ed

eccesso
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

No worries, glad I could help.

– Ed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register