New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Want to move shop sidebar to top, above items on Mobile

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    Kiza Design

Hi!

As I watch my users navigate through the site, I can see that my mobile users are unable to locate the shop sidebar navigation because it sits below all of the items on the page.

I saw that there are a few threads in which that was resolved for the user. Can that be done for mine?

Also, can you let me know what you’ve done so I can do the same after future updates? (The child theme is broken for some reason, so please don’t do it on my child theme.)

Thanks!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Not sure what can be done, since there isn’t enough space to show it side by side.
    Do you have the link to those support tickets?

-Rui

Kiza Design

Hi!

That’s okay, I don’t want it shown side by side. I’d love for at least the product categories to be show at the top, above the items.

Users don’t know what my site contains, so they don’t know to scroll down past 16 items to discover that they can navigate through categories.

It’s affecting my mobile usability.

Here are the links to the other support tickets:

Sidebar menu on top on mobile devices

Want to push sidebar content higher on mobile devices

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Thanks. Not sure if there is any easy way to achieve it.
    Will forward to our head developer.

-Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

My recommendation for this would be to edit the /woocommerce/archive-product.php file , you can either place the sidebar code before the products, and then use css to float the sidebar as necessary on desktop.

If this is something you need for us to provide, then we could do it as a paid customisation as it’s unfortunately outside of our support scope.

– Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register