New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Joyn Visual Composer security alert from Envato

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Joyn
    sommar

Hi guys,

as I can see that the security alert from Envato market place has raised a couple of questions on the support forum. Here is another one We have used not only Joyn but almost every other theme that you have (we like you :-). My question is: Has Visual Composer always been provided separately for all your themes as an option that you can install if you like? Never as a required plugin or build in feature that I actually have seen on an old theme from a different theme maker?

Many thanks

Henrik Sommar

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Just grab the latest plugin folder from the main download from Themeforest files.

Hope it helps.

-Rui

sommar

Hi Rui,

we have never used Visual composer, always Swift builder. So if Visual composer has always been offered like a plugin that you can istall if you like we don’t need to do anything. But if not, I maybe need to go and delete the plugin on some sites. That’s the reason to my question.

Thanks Henrik

David Martin – Support

Hi,

If you have not used VC and you do not use any of it’s shortcodes which you likely would not if it deactivated you can delete it and choose to not install it again.

Thanks,
    David.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

If it’s not installed has a plugin in your site, you don’t have to worry.

It doesn’t come inside the theme files, comes inside the big zip file that we have in the TF account that has the theme zip, child theme, psd, etc.

-Rui

sommar

Then I know what to do which means I have to do Nothing 🙂

Thank you so much guys!

Henrik

David Martin – Support

Thanks Rui!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register