New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Visual Composer in Dante

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Theme Options > General > Disable Swift Page Builder

– Ed

advntdesign

I already have my site built with your page builder, but want to switch to visual composer because I am much more familiar with it. If I disable the swift page builder will it ruin my site and will I need to start over building it in the visual composer? Is there an easy way to switch once my site has already been built? And will it change all the styling such as the portfolio carousel and blog feed etc.?

Thank you very much:)

Ryan

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

If you’re switching to visual composer you will need to rebuild your pages that you made with the swift page builder

– Kyle

advntdesign

Ok thanks, if I use VC how do I get a portfolio page and is there a way to get your recent projects shortcode or option on a page? I realized I could use some of your shortcodes in the text editor when using the Visual Composer.

Thanks for your help,

Ryan

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please create the shortcode throuh Swift page builder and and turn your editor in text mode to copy it. Now you can use it anywhere at page with Visual composer.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register