New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante "View Search Results" does not work

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    maike

Hi Ed,

thank you for the very great update! I love all the new features 🙂

There is one issue with the Ajax Search, if you click on “show all xy search results” it does not open any new window. It adds just a “#” behind the link.

Do I have to activate anything?

Thanks
    Maike

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Thanks Maike, sorry but we forgot to hook up that link.

You can fix now by changing /includes/sf-header.php line 917 to:

$search_results_ouput .= '<a href="'.get_search_link($search_term).'" class="all-results">'.sprintf(__("View all %d results", "swiftframework"), $count).'</a>';

Fixed for the next update.

– Ed

citycabber

Hi Ed,

When i’m in default language, English, the link is working. Shows nicely the total results on the search results page. But when in Dutch or other language (wpml) the ajax search shows some results but when i click on the link “view all x results” it redirects to the english search. the adres becomes ….com/search/query . should be: …..com/nl/?s=query

How to fix?

Thanks

Patrick

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Patrick,

We’ve fixed this for the next update. You can fix it now by editing /woocommerce/loop/result-count.php line 52 to:

<a class="show-products-link" href="?show_products=24">24</a>/<a class="show-products-link" href="?show_products=48">48</a>/<a href="?show_products=<?php echo $total;?>"><?php _e("All", "swiftframework"); ?></a>

Hope that helps.

– Ed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register