New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme Video post thumbnail type stopped working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    mai_ling

All of a sudden, when i use a YouTube link for my video post thumbnail type, I get an error message (see attached).

I’m going to go back and undo all the changes I made since it last worked (eeek)! But in the meantime, if anyone has any ideas I’d be very happy to hear them!

Thanks.

mai_ling

๐Ÿ™ Gawwd.

I deactivated every plugin, reversed every change and nothing.

So I completely uninstalled WP and then reinstalled it. Reinstalled the theme. And the video embed still doesn’t work. Does this mean it is a problem with the hosting?

The site is at http://cultureinexternalrelations.eu/

Can you help me please? The project is supposed to launch on Monday ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ™

mai_ling

I managed to upload one video thumbnail type post that worked! Then the three following didn’t work. I don’t understand how that can be….

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

Are you sure the Vimeo embed links are correct?

Can you privately post them here so I can add them myself to my test setup?

Regards,

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

mai_ling
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Cosmin – SUPPORT

Glad to hear you got it working.

As for the other question, yes, Youtube may throw that error if the video quality is high and it can’t play it in a small area such as a sidebar.

Regards,

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register