New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood video embed from vimeo without portarit, title e byline

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
    allnc

hello if i using the pagebuilder video element i have the video from youtube with portarit, title e byline.

it’s possible to remove it?

i’ts work if i use a raw html element and configure it inside vimeo but it don’t work good as the element

thx in advance

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

You’ll want to edit functions.php line 852:

return '<iframe itemprop="video" src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/'. $video_id[1] .'?title=0&amp;byline=0&amp;portrait=0?wmode=transparent" width="'. $width .'" height="'. $height .'"></iframe>';

You can set the variables in the src URL.

– Ed

allnc

hi ed
    thx for reply
    at the end i had subscribe a plus memebership on vimeo so now i can set all the apparence inside vimeo

there is only a think i can’t set, it’s possible to add autoplay option?

thx in advance

Massimo

allnc

i try this for autoplay but it don’t work

return ‘<iframe itemprop=”video” src=”http://player.vimeo.com/video/&#8217;. $video_id[1] .’?title=0&autoplay=1&byline=0&portrait=0?wmode=transparent” width=”‘. $width .'” height=”‘. $height .'”></iframe>’;

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Does it work ok if you add the video iframe code instead of using the page builder asset?

– Ed

Barrante

I’m experiencing the same issue. The default embed code provided for the Video Element disables the byline and portrait, which is what I want. Unfortunately when the element renders, it shows anyway.

If I use the <iframe> embed code provided by Vimeo (which is identical), and drop it into a standard text block, it shows correctly.

The big drawback to using the embed code over the Video element is that it isn’t responsive, and doesn’t scale properly as the page is resized.

Can you please investigate why the Video element in the Page Builder isn’t rendering properly?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Just double checked this, and we actually use the standard WordPress embed shortcode – http://codex.wordpress.org/Embeds

I’ve had a quick look, although I’m not sure it’s possible to modify what this outputs. I’ll add it to the list for things to check to improve in the future.

– Ed

Barrante

Thanks for the reply Ed. I was looking at your function, and what’s odd is that the code that you have in place, albeit grabbing some parameters from the function, is basically identical to what Vimeo has you embed. It’s all client side, so really not sure why your code renders and ignores the settings, unless the parameters are being dropped when you make the request to Vimeo.

The part that is probably more frustrating is that I convinced the client to upgrade to a Pro account so that we could remove all of that Embed content.

Please look into it when you can.

Thanks,
    Stephen

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Stephen,

The code that I originally referenced, is not actually what we use for the video element. That code is used in the thumbnails/detail media.

We’ll try and take a look for an update.

– Ed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register