New Landing How can we help? Atelier Video clip using Swift Slider Plugins

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    juliensalanave

Hello, team support! I inserted video clips using Swift Slider and it works well in desktop view but when I switching it to mobile view it won’t work. The video is not playing and it only appears black square. Your help is much appreciated. Thank you and Happy new year.

See attached image for mobile view and here is the link of the site page: https://staging1.oree.co/stylograph/

-Billy

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

That is a limitation on the mobile devices nothing we can do. They don’t autoplay any video so in this case you can set in the swift slides an image to show in mobile devices instead of the video(that doesn’t autoplay).

-Rui

juliensalanave

You mean by in this case you can set in the swift slides an image to show in mobile devices instead of the video(that doesn’t autoplay). So I have 2 setting for desktop and mobile, is that what you mean? And how to set it into two especially in mobile? Thanks for the reply.

=Billy

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

You just need to set the background image in the slide and it will fallback in mobile devices.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dp8r9essdsueu4y/Screenshot%202017-01-03%2011.58.53.png?dl=0

Hope it helps.

-Rui

juliensalanave

Can’t view link on dropbox.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

the link is public. Just add an image background in the 1st tab of the slide(Slide Background

-Rui

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.