New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Vertical images upload issue

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    natevolk

Horizontal images upload fine. Every time I upload a vertical image I get an error. See attached file. Is there a fix? Thanks

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

Seen this a few times before on the internet, I believe it’s either to do with server settings or with a plugin, but I doubt you’re using that exact (old!) plugin.

What WordPress version do you have? Does it work when using a different theme than Flexform? Also, where are you uploading the images (as in, did you click Add media in a post, or…?)

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

natevolk

Thanks. I just purchased the theme and did a fresh install a few days ago. I noticed it without any plugins at all. I’ve added through the media settings page, the add media to post page, and both deliver the same result. If I change themes, I do not get the error. I’ve added quite of few plugins and pages, etc the last few days, and no change in the error. It looks like the images upload and display ok, but I cannot edit their details at upload. I have to go back through each one manually to change alt text etc…

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Ed, is there any chance this might have to do with the image resizing framework? (Aqua?)

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

I don’t think that’s the issue, as it is only called on the frontend. I’ve tested here but unable to replicate.

What version of WordPress do you have?

– Ed

natevolk

Thanks. I just purchased the theme and did a fresh install a few days ago.

3.5.2 Thanks. I noticed that the demo doesn’t have any vertical images, they are all horizontal. I guess it really does’t matter, I can’t see any negatives after the error. Everything seems to work just fine.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

I’ll keep a look out for any indication of what could be causing it, but glad you’ve got things working fine.

– Ed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register