Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    Sylviebyfreer

Hi there, can you please help with the following:

1. Newsletter Subscribe Bar (screenshot enclosed)
    I have followed all the recommended steps in the forum for setting up the subscribe bar – Mailchimp, but I cannot make the send button line up with the subscribe bar. The button sits underneath and is cut off. Can you please advise how I can rectify that?

2. Product Page – Additional Info
    How can I remove the headings: Description – Additional information from the product page?

3. Product Page – Choose an option
    How can I change the wording from ‘choose an option’ to ‘choose a size’ or ‘choose a colour’?

Thanks
    Sylvie

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

1) Please paste the code here that you have used, make sure you highlight it and click the ‘code’ button in the editor

2) Add this to your custom css:

.woocommerce div.product .woocommerce-tabs {
      display: none;
    }

3) Not sure if this is possible, you’ll have to contact WooCommerce Support

– Kyle

Sylviebyfreer

1) Please paste the code here that you have used, make sure you highlight it and click the ‘code’ button in the editor

<!– Begin Mailchimp Signup Form –>
    <div id=”mc_embed_signup”>
    <form action=”//swiftideas.us2.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=a3950048c69f7be72a27013a9&id=68a002176a” method=”post” id=”mc-embedded-subscribe-form” name=”mc-embedded-subscribe-form” class=”validate” target=”_blank” novalidate>

<input type=”email” value=”” name=”EMAIL” class=”required email” id=”mce-EMAIL” autocomplete=”off” placeholder=”Enter your email address” title=”Enter your email address”>

<div id=”mce-responses” style=”display: none;”>
    <div class=”response” id=”mce-error-response” style=”display:none”></div>
    <div class=”response” id=”mce-success-response” style=”display:none”></div>
    </div>    <!– real people should not fill this in and expect good things – do not remove this or risk form bot signups–>
        <div style=”position: absolute; left: -5000px;”><input type=”text” name=”b_a3950048c69f7be72a27013a9_68a002176a” tabindex=”-1″ value=””></div>

<input type=”submit” value=”SUBSCRIBE” name=”subscribe” id=”mc-embedded-subscribe”>

</form>

</div>
    <!– End mc_embed_signup–>

2. When I pasted your code, the whole section disappeared. I just want the wording: additional information to disappear. Do you know how I can do that?
    Thanks
    Sylvie

Kyle – SUPPORT

Sorted both of these for you, please let me know if that is what you wanted

– Kyle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register