Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    3AZ1GnnkRkOcciOUQrAp

Hi there,

First of all: thanks for creating such a elegant theme as Neighborhood. We’re really happy with it.

However there are some issues which we cannot seem to fix ourselves. Maybe you can guide us in the right direction?

## Disable having to click on search to start typing
    The only thing we need is a search field. Currently the users has to click the search icon, after that type in the query. We want the users to start typing right away without an extra click. How can we accomplish this?

## Always load sidebar when displaying search results
    Somehow the sidebar doesn’t always load when searching for products. How can we assure that the sidebar ALWAYS displays on all search result pages?

## How can we change the wish list icon?
    We’ve tried editing includes/swift-framework/sf-content-display/sf-header.php and includes/swift-framework/sf-content-display/sf-woocommerce.php. Even if we change the values from “star” to “heart” the frontend keeps displaying the star instead of the heart.

## How to use the <!—more—> tag on blog carousel
    The blog carousel doesn’t display the read more tag. Wether we put it in the post itself or in the custom excerpt. We also want to remove/change the rollover icon on the blog carousel. How can we achieve this?

## Disable redirection when only a single search result is found
    When searching for an item in the shop sometimes the theme goes directly to the item instead of showing search results. How can we disable this functionality (even if there would be only one single result)?

## Bottom spacing in mega menu is gone
    Somehow the bottom spacing on our mega menu is gone. How can we get this back?

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

1. It needs some scripting change, it is possible, but it needs a lot of changes, so we can’t help with that in support.
    2. Make sure you choose Theme Options -> Woocommerce Options -> WooCommerce Sidebar Config and according to the sidebar you chose WooCommerce Left/Right Sidebar option should also be chose, and also make sure that sidebar has widgets in Appearance -> Widgets.
    3. Open up \includes\swift-framework\sf-content-display\sf-header.php and in line #689 you saw a line like this

$wishlist_output .= '<li class="parent wishlist-item"><a class="wishlist-link" href="'.$yith_wcwl->get_wishlist_url().'" title="'.__("View your wishlist", "swiftframework").'"><i class="fa-star"></i><span>'.$count.'</span></a>';

Change the fa-star to fa-heart. It will do the trick.

4. You mean the masonry blog type in Page Builder -> Blog element?

5. We use the woo’s default search, this can be done tho’ add this in the functions.php

add_filter( 'woocommerce_redirect_single_search_result', '__return_false' );

6. Something override the submenu padding, I think. Try this Custom CSS.

.sub-menu { padding: 20px 0 !important; }

Let us know,

Thanks,
    laranz.

3AZ1GnnkRkOcciOUQrAp

1. OK, we understand. Thanks!

2. Thanks!

3. That’s exactly what we figured but somehow this does not work. You can use the admin access details given in the private reply below.

4. No, we mean the posts carousel. I’ve included a screenshot in the private reply below.

5. We’ve followed this instruction but it didn’t work. We tried in the child theme AND in the actual theme to be sure we weren’t missing anything.

6. Thanks!

3AZ1GnnkRkOcciOUQrAp
    This reply has been marked as private.
    laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

1. Thanks for the understanding 🙂
    2. Great 🙂
    3. I made the change, I create that file in the child theme.
    4. You mean you don’t want the hover icon and add a read more button at the end of the excerpt? If so you can customize the function in \neighborhood\includes\swift-framework\page-builder\builder\shortcodes\posts-carousel.php
    5. I didn’t saw that in the functions.php, but that is a woocommerce hook, it should work or else you can ask that in the woocommerce support.

Let us know,

Thanks,
    laranz.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register