New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Variable products not working in v1.7

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    n8-b

Hi there,

My variable products have suddenly stopped working and none of the hover effects seem to work (products, add to cart, search etc.).

In the console I’m seeing ‘TypeError: a.cookie is not a function’ for the cart-fragments.min.js file.

Please advise ASAP as customers are unable to purchase products. Simple products work although the image overlay and add-to-cart hover does not display.

Thanks,
    Nathan

n8-b
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, have you done anything before that happened? Installed, updated, anything?

Let us know!

n8-b

Since yesterday, the only thing I’ve done is update the ‘UpdraftPlus’ back-up plug-in. I just deactivated it and am still having the problem. I also just noticed that on my home page the blog/products carousel is not displaying properly and I am seeing the same JQuery error on this page.

n8-b
    This reply has been marked as private.
    n8-b

I figured out the problem with this. It was an outdated MOD_SECURITY core rulset on my server. I had the host update and whitelist jquery-cookie.min.js and everything int he shop is working correctly now.

Feel free to mark topic as resolved.

Thanks!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok great! 🙂

– Kyle

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register