New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Using shortcodes for images

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    webonote

Hi,

How shortcodes for images work ?

I tried : [vc_single_image image=”http://www.name-website.com/name-image.png” frame=”glowframe” lightbox=”yes”] but it doesn’t work ?

Thank you,

Webonote

webonote

+ For lists for example, where are you explaining wich list button comes with which shortcode ? (instead of guessing what I will take as shortcode with “list type ” : article, bar, …

In the page “shortcodes – lists” : you dont specify codes but only shows appearance of lists types.

Thank you and have a good day,

Webonote

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

There’s no need for lots of documentation on shortcodes – after using the Page Builder, you can simply switch to the Classic editor and you’ll see them all in there.

For the shortcodes generator (not page builder), you can add a shortcode for testing, filling in all its options and you’ll see them in the editor.

An example full-blown single image shortcode:

[vc_single_image image="7363" image_size="full" frame="noframe" full_width="no" lightbox="yes" image_link="http://linktoimage.png" link_target="_self" caption="Some caption" width="1/1" el_position="first last"]

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

webonote

1 – OK Thank you, we’ve always got to use page builder and can’t simply add a code somewhere. For example, i’d like to simply have : is it possible ?

2 – If i use page builder, then i ve to create a text box, and an image box : see the result in enclosure1 : to put image below text, how can i do with page builder ?

3 – i ve to cut code of image, to put it in box text (enclosure2) but the image is not correct, it’s blurred and not exactly the dimension i want : how can i specify simply width=”150″ height=”225″ (and not 1/4, etc.) and align = center ?

Thank you,

webonote

I see the html I put yesterday isn’t on screen : i wanted to say, if I wan’t simply : does it exist ?

Thank you if you can answer today to my questions, it's important, thank you,
    Webonote

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

1) Code didn’t go through, please use < pre > tags to wrap it up when posting

2) Maybe only if you used the image shortcode inside the Text element

3) Unfortunately there’s no option for that; either try and use a bigger image or try to disable Responsive from the General theme options.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

wilsongrouplp

I could be wrong, but I think part of what you want is controlled by wordpress options, not Flexform. For example, if you put an image into a text box, when you hover ofer the image you get two icons that show up. One is a little “image” icon, the other is a little “delete” icon. If you click the “image” icon you’ll see the stuff for editing an image. You can set the size there (though if your text box is too small for the image, the image will scale down to fit.) You can also set the alignment of the image (left, right, center).

Not sure if that helps at all, but hopefully it does. 🙂

webonote

OK Thank you for your answers : i wanted to use shortcodes of flexform, but give it width, height, position like an image, with supplement codes in the tags

[vc_single_image image="8139" ....

: it seems like complicated so i give up and will do a good image with shadow with other ways : thank you for your help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register