New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante using rel tags within your button shortcode

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    mgma

I’m using FooBox lightbox, and have it triggering from your Icon Reveal buttons. very cool…

http://mcalpin.net/spatialpoint/2014/atlas-for-bing-maps/

But because it’s a shortcode and not a regular “a href” tag, but a “link” tag… I cannot get the “rel=” tags to work… which groups images together so you can scroll through them once opened.

Do you guys have any ideas to get this done? You’ll notice on this page… below the buttons I have text links, and if you click on the first one, you get the arrows and can go to the second one, back and forth, use your arrows, is swipable, etc.

Any ideas?.. Thank you!!!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Have you removed some code last time from functions.php ? What code do you need to group all foobox like rel=”TEXT-TO-GROUP” ?

mgma

No, I didn’t mess with any PHP.

I can make the rel= and other tags work, if I’m just targeting it from a text link or graphic using a href… like…

Trade Area Development

but it won’t work with the button shortcode. Maybe because it’s a “link=” instead of a “<a href=”… I don’t know. I’ve tried placing them all over inside the button shortcode with no luck. Any other ideas?

Thanks Mohammad

mgma

wow, it picked up and created a link. See the attached screenshot…

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Glad 🙂 , you sorted it .
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

mgma

no, I didn’t sort it! I just meant on the thread here… I still need some ideas…

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please send me foobox documentation and explain your issue with attached marked issues .
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

mgma

Unfortunately their documentation is sparse…

http://fooplugins.com/foobox/documentation/

The basic link code I use in the last screenshot is what they recommend to trigger a slideshow (multiple images displaying). But it doesn’t work w/o the a href I guess. I asked them about using it within shortcodes but have gotten no reply.

TX

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please share website URL with worpdress admin login detail and tell me where to put foobox so i can check in detail .

Thanks
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register