New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform User role management for WooCommerce

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    danigorgon

Hello, I would like to know how I can define the user role and access management features for woocommerce catalog. I have used this theme for a corporate website, with the woocommerce catalog feature to list down product information. Please note that the website has no intention to sell products. It just lists down the products and their information, in addition to using product categories.

I need help to create users who have limited access to wordpress admin side. The users will be product managers from our company, for whom I will need to give a little training on how to create a product and add information about the product, upload the product images, adding it to categories etc. But I need to ensure that these users (product managers of our company not messing up with rest of the information such as posts, pages, sliders etc).

I need to define their privileges to such as:
    a) create product,
    b) edit product,
    c) submit for review.
    I would only need to expose them to the woocommerce side of the website backend. How can I do it? I have tried a couple of plugins such as:
    a) User Role Editor
    b) User Access Manager
    c) Press Permit Core
    d) Advanced Access Manager

But since I have fairly little knowledge about the codes and being a non-techie, I think these plugins did not help me much or I am not sure how to make use of these plugins. Please help me, it would be a great help though it’s not a direct call for help related to your core theme.

Thanks in advance.

danigorgon
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I am not sure because its woo commerce issue so please contact at woothemes.com/support for better solution.
    Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi there,

Unfortunately that is not part of the current theme functionality, and it’s not within the scope of our support to be able to provide that functionality as it is more work than a small customisation. While we’d love to be able to support every customisation request, we simply don’t have the time. You would be best looking for a good plugin, possibly a paid one from either WooThemes of CodeCanyon

– Kyle

danigorgon

Hi, I am ready for paid plugins too. If you could suggest a few, I would have a look at them.

Thanks

Kyle – SUPPORT

I do not know of any that provide this functionality, but I’m sure you will be able to find something

– Kyle

danigorgon

Okey Thanks. I will first check with wothemes and then check codecanyon.

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem

– Kyle

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register