New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Urgent Woo Commerce Issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    slcmyers

I have had everything set up wonderfully and then I am about to go live and did the Flexform update. For some reason no matter what I do in the settings the images on the product pages get blown up and blurry and the purchase page they are blurry too. Any idea what caused the change?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Nothing should have caused that to change, very odd. Check the WooCommerce settings you have for the image sizes, and then use the Regenerate Thumbnails plugin to regenerate the images. For reference, the sizes we use are:

500 x 600
    500 x 600
    120 x 178

– Ed

slcmyers

I have done that and it did not work. The only thing that seemed to work was reverting back to the last version of this theme. It was something that changed with the update.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Honestly I’ve double checked here and there was nothing in the new update that changed relating to this.. Very odd.

– Ed

slcmyers

Woo Commerce Support went in and did an edit for me and it worked. I’m waiting to hear back what they did.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Ok great – let us know for future reference please.

– Ed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register